Ingersoll Rand 2146Q1MAX 3/4in Impact Wrench – Pneumatic
Introducing the most powerful ¾” air impact wrench in its class. Available in ¾” (2146Q1MAX) or 1” (2146Q2MAX) drive pistol grip configurations, these tools have been engineered with an innovative pressure gauge that ensures optimized air flow and pressure. These quiet impact wrenches help you maximize productivity across a range of jobs and tackle anything that comes your way.
2700 Nm of Nut Busting Torque and the ability to monitor pressure for optimum performance.
- Innovative pressure gauge improves productivity and prolongs product life
- Ability to quickly dial in optimal power settings increases productivity and speed
- 6-vane motor delivers added power
- Cold-forged twin hammer impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- Optimized airflow for maximized performance when using this pneumatic impact wrench
Built to last and designed to withstand tough use in rugged environments; a two-year limited warranty is standard.
- Deep-drawn steel hammer case stands up to drops and everyday abuse
- Hard-Anodized end plate for enhanced durability
- Operating the wrench at the optimum pressure level maximizes the life of the tool, saving you money
- 2-year warranty
Industry-leading power and control and enhanced ergonomic comfort from a tool that is compact enough to access tight spaces.
- Ingersoll Rand’s Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool, sparing your ears without sacrificing a single ounce of power
- Innovative power control makes this the one tool for every job
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse and feather-touch trigger provides maximum control
- Easier access to grease fitting for quicker maintenance and less downtime
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
Nut-busting Torque (rev) Nm
Weight, less socket (kg)
Length, less socket (mm)
Avg Air Consumption (cfm)