Milwaukee 48005788 TORCH 230mm Heavy Duty Sawzall Demolition Blade 18 TPI x5
Milwaukee SAWZALL® Metal Sabre Blades have a Bi-Metal blade with 8% cobalt. With premium Matrix II steel cutting teeth, the ultimate in performance and life time. The universal blade shape is perfect for general use. The even width guarantees good cutting stability and excellent guidance. This enables straight edge cutting through many different materials.
A 1/2in universal shank is suitable for a variety of branded machines, such as: AEG, B&D, Bosch, DEWALT, Fein, Flex, Hilti, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Rothenberger, Ryobi, Skil.
TOUGH NECK – Stamped indentations around the reception strengthens the blade at its weakest point.
GRID IRON™ – A grid iron pattern is built into the blade to make it more rigid with less tendency to bend or buckle for best durability and straight cuts.
- Strong: Robust 1.06 mm thick body.
- Shatter resistant: The bi-metal blade body will bend and flex but not break.
- Torch: – Thick 1.06 mm robust blade body for precise cuts in sheet metal and pipes.
- 25 mm blade height for improved stability and minimum vibration.
- Teeth per Inch: 18TPI
- Blade Length: 230mm
- Cutting Material: Bi-metal
- Max. cutting capacity metal: 2 – 8mm
- Max. cutting capacity metal pipe: 10 – 160mm
- Max. cutting capacity inox: 2 – 4mm
- Rescue: yes